Sunday, April 25, 2010

Street Art of the Day


Street Art of the Day: Banksy hits the streets of San Francisco for the second time in as many days with a clever new piece on Valencia Street that appears to reference the now-infamous theft of his “Cop with Koons Dog” stencil.

I've always been a fan of Banksy and with his new film out Exit Through The Gift Shop he is getting more and more notorious. I have a funny story actually, I went all the way to Hollywood to watch the film and turns out i miss the showing time by a hair! I dragged my friend Kevin too..so im sorry Kevin! but anyway..i heard it was a great experience to watch and i am probably jealous of all you who got the chance to watch it. Instead i watched KICK ASS that night and well..it was much more intense than i thought it would be! My goal is to be as bad ass as Hit Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment