Saturday, March 26, 2011

Realization of the day:

I may have used to be or may have even seemed like at times, a girly girl. But I realize now that I want to be as far away from that as possible. It has actually become one of my pet-peeves...I really do not appreciate those who revolve their lives around brand names, getting their hair, make-up, and nails done every single day etc. I mean, who really minds those things anyway. A lady's hair is supposed to be set free sometimes and it is fun to just have it messy. I am actually a girl who is not afraid to get down and dirty aha. And when it is time to be classy, as long as I am clean, and I FEEL like I look presentable, If I feel good in what I am wearing, then I am happy. There is no need too be so picky about little things, or spend money on unnecessary, over-priced materials. I may seem materialistic, and I admit it, there was a big chance I used to be, but the truth is I could live with the cheapest things one could throw at me. I am thankful for all that I own and am provided with, though, and am fortunate. I just hope those who complain about the superficial things in life realize. I know this is a subject to easily be hypocritical about, but I'm not even trying to prove anything, I'm just expressing my gratitude.

anyways, cheers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment