Thursday, April 7, 2011

Myself

The truth is, everyone has their insecurities. I particularly have plenty. And you know what? I want to rid of all these insecurities. I want to rid of all the doubt within me. All I want is to be sure of myself. I am so sick and tired of my indecisiveness. I am sick of being so dependent. I'm finished with feeling intimidated. It definitely takes time, and I thank all that are patient with me, but I need to do this. This is just something I feel is right to do at this point in my life. I need to become more comfortable with myself before pursuing anything else or I will always remain the same. I will always contain this subtle doubt, this subtle vulnerability. And that's not good enough for me. I want nothing more than to be ready and happy, to not worry about competition or letting it bother me. Ultimately, I want to be confident in every aspect that makes up ME. And since this my first attempt, I must say it is difficult, but I'm getting there and I will get there. And hopefully by then, the world will be ready for me and I will be more than ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment