Tuesday, August 2, 2011

good time

with college friends today. My roomie Jamiely and bro Jeff all lollygagged in my hometown. We attempted to hop my fence and go down the hill to Jamielys house,which is LITERALLY behind my house, only to be yelled at right after we get on the other side of the fence....so we use our strength to get back over again....with frowns, we walk ALL THE WAY AROUND to get to jamielys..in the blazing sun...thanks jamielys neighbor who yells! :)... >:(.. We get in the car and tour Jeff, the "Diamond Bar-er", around the SCV. HAH those of you know know about the Santa Clarita Valley know that there are zero things to see here...but nonetheless we go to the recently renovated Valencia Town Center. We continue on to explore the wack new stores around..and decide to walk to Shave It(lmao a shaved ice place). After sitting around random eating places we just chill and talk the day away. It was nice seeing my college peeps today...makes me really miss college life....
I registered for community college today....weird..but so much cheaper...I now await my phone call for a job that I am currently..eh, desperate for..
my life will definitely be different this year...but it needs to be done...at least there are some good things on the way and fun things to look forward to
PLUS i got cool new TOMS for 10 bucks each today!
minus them being actual TOMS LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment