Tuesday, June 21, 2011

first O FISH day of summer.

spent summer solstice mainly with my homies. First went to class...i like that class but the "professor" is too unorganized. He sets an agenda but never follows it. He ends up just talking the whole time and sure its relevant...but unnecessary..if that makes sense...he's too repetitive. HHANYWAY, after class i got my brows threadid and window shopped at the mall a little beet :$. After, went to my girl Chelsea Lopez (C-LO)'s crib. We then carpooled to my friend Justin Farrel's where we actually pooled...lol...but really, he had a pool and a legit water slide and lots of muh niggaz were there. It was chill. Oh and there was beer pong...jusss sayin. hah...anyway, after glugs of beer and getting toasted by sun rays, chels and i visited our friend Ann. Not too long after did we visit Carey Hayes, whom had some situation to be dealt with. Finally, me, Ann, and CLo parted ways with Hayes and grubbed at Chipotle with Jonny Q and Alfredo Sauce. I can eat chips and salsa without end. WELP. that concludes my day! Tomorrow, an interview with Menchies! NERVES TO THE FULLEST 
ahh..at least summer nights are da best and help me calm my tits LMAO....k goodnight~<3

My best friend's mom's sunglasses---thanks for your vintage glasses, Mrs. Hayes!




No comments:

Post a Comment