Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Skirt Shirt

wore what is usually a skirt as a shirt today before i dipped in the pool

So my day:
had class....100% on muh quiz YEE and watched Jon Stewart PWN Fox News. loved it.
after that, job interview at Menchies which I would say went swimmingly! heel click! hahaha
I really really hope I get the job...i need $$$$...mainly for traveling aha
but anyway after that, did laps at my community pool with my family. THERE WAS A BABY RATTLE SNAKE IN THE POOL and everyone had to evacuate while animal control seized the little squiggler LOL
but yeah, twas a nice summer day EVEN IF i didnt get to go to The Voice and see my lover Adam Levine (due to my interview) oh well....at least i can still listen to his sweet voice through youtube + Gym Class <3

12:30 AM: 
AH im sorry! but to add to this post....i just got back from a kickback at a freakin MANSION. My mamma Carey brought me to this random dudes place..and it was awkward in the beginning but it turned out that they were a bunch of chill people with good vibes. He had...pretty much a POOL-sized spa...that fit like 20 people. gad.... and the night was filled with mini, not even small, talk. but it was alright, this guy was named Nolan and he goes to LMU. which is one of my dream schools! harsh jelly. but anyway after the jacuzz we all played Catchphrase and it was hilarious! 

Oh summer, you are being so good to me B}

No comments:

Post a Comment