Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

was not typical. Christmas Eve I had work...my first time working on a holiday but that's probably something I should get used to eh? Anyhow, I had work and came home around 9 and had traditional Christmas dinner with the family. We then proceeded with our family tradition of opening presents at 12 am instead of the actual morning morning of Christmas day because we're cheaters lol As always, we opened presents one by one, from youngest to oldest. This year the "little kids" as I call them, had it gooooood. The youngest is my brother. This is what I got him:
 he then was more than pleasantly surprised with an Xbox and his first Xbox game, Left 4 Dead...which I picked out ;3
Next was my sisters turn in opening her gifts. I gave her what she always wanted: a doll. Yes, a doll. and yes, she is in high school already. I love her.
Last of the "little kids" was my 16 year old sister. Snagged her some expensive ass headphones from Urban that shes always pleaded for. I'm a good sister.

Next was me. I received a great book bag, a golden watch, some clothing, and dolla billz and was perfectly content.
Then my older brother was up. He got from me a fix to his work-out/fitness obsession...work out gear lol.
Mind that i wrapped ALL my siblings gifts in suspiciously undesirable branded bags...for my sisters: Hollister and Victoria Secret bags..my brother: Abercrombie and Fitch LOL I know, I'm a tease. NONETHELESS, they all opened their presents with relief in finding how AWESOME they turned out to be.

I gave my grandmas each a festive brooch and my grandfathers a Nike Golf Cap, a Coffee Mug and a sweater. Lastly, for my parents, I gave them a $50 gift card to the fancy shmancy (pricy) restaurant I work at. I was pretty proud of myself this Christmas because after all that gift purchasing, I was completely broke. It was all worth it of course-Christmas will always be my favorite :) Hope you all had a wonderful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment