Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Disneyland

this year has brought A LOT of Disney opportune to my life. I love it.
my best friend Carey took me to Disneyland AND California Adventure yesterday. We did everything right. We got the infamous pineapple ice cream. Despite the day-after-Christmas congestion, we managed to strategically avoid all the 65 minute waits and got fast passes that fit a convenient time schedule. I suggest this game plan to whomever enters Disneyland when overly crowded because yesterday was PRESTINE. everything went by smoothly and it was pure perfection. We rode all the good rides: Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Buzz Lightyear, park hopped and went on California Soarin, the new Little Mermaid ride, Screamin roller Coaster, etc. We planned our times so well that we even had time to shop: I got a Yoda backpack lmao. Carey got Mickey sunglasses yeee. We even got our first Caricatures! Plus we ate some dank food hahaha. Sweet potato fries by Tom Sawyer Island, A Blue Moon and Jalapeno pretzel on Paradise Pier, and Rainforest Cafe. We ended our night with the World of Color which always takes my breath away haaaa. I will forever be a Disney child<3

No comments:

Post a Comment